jude + hairs on his head.

Wednesday, March 1, 2017



Jude.

He's a little realist.

A while back ( like over a year ago...what can I say???...I'm bit behind on blogging?) Jude and I were casually talking. We got onto the subject about how God knows the number of hairs on your head.

Jude was really fascinated by this. He wanted to see it in the bible.

So we looked up Luke 12:7...

Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don't be afraid you are worth more than sparrows. 

He took his time finding the book of Luke in the bible...he took even longer finding the verse...he sounded out all the words...and asked me what a sparrow was...and then he just stared at me...big eyes...blank expression.

A few moments went by...and he says..."But, mom. It didn't tell me how many hairs were on MY head."

So sweet.

The hubs and I had a good laugh about it later...his little brain was hoping to open up the bible and read exactly how many hairs he has on his little head. He later informed me when he gets to heaven he is going ask God...how many hairs he has.