Natrol.

Friday, August 19, 2016

 


My kids started back to school this week.

That means our whole house is up and at 'em by 7 am. (all except Lyla who I still seem to  have to drag out of bed my 9am) 

Let me tell you, we had an average bedtime of midnight this summer...7 am is rough.

I've gone back to making lunches daily, and breakfast, and needing to clean the kitchen 3 times before noon.

We went from staying in out PJ's and living in our swimsuits...to having to look like humans...instead of walking dead extras.

I do more laundry when school starts.

I cook more meals.

I spend on average 15-20 mins a day in the car rider line. (I loathe the care rider line)

The hustle and bustle is back, and the chilled laid backness that summer brings is gone until next May. #imisssummeralready



The stress during this season of change and busy, can cause some to lose sleep. We have a constant to-do list, chores that never end, schedules that are filled to the brim. These reasons can cause our minds to race...I don't know about you...but my mind decided right before bedtime is a great time to think of everything under the sun. 

Did you know that according to National Sleep Foundation, women are already 2 times more likely to have difficulty falling and staying asleep? 



Natrol can help with this.

Natrol Melatonin is 100% drug-free, non-habit forming option


How does the change of back to school effect you?


Is your sleep effected by schedule change?

Would you try Natrol? How about with a coupon