devotional wednesday

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

dear god, thank you for blessing me with these three wonderful, and unique little people. sometimes i need your gentle reminder that you made them each with different personalities, skills, and gifts. help me speak words of kindness to them. help me sprinkle words of love, and grace, and allow you to shine in even the smallest situations. i know that they are little sponges watching my every move. help me point all my ways to you, because those tiny little moments of teaching will mold them for a lifetime.

Gracious words are like a honeycomb, sweetness to the soul and health to the body /// proverbs 16:24 

Proverbs 22:6 Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it.
Vicki said...

Oh! I love your prayer. Spot on, friend, spot on. Thanks for sharing your heart.

Leah said...

amen. lovely prayer for them.

Bekah @Lemons & Snickers said...

Oh so beautiful and sweet. Love those verses my friend, thank you for sharing. XO

Susan said...

So sweet.
I need this reminder constantly friend.

Emily said...

Need this reminder/prayer DAILY, thanks for sharing!

ahappygirl said...

Adore this...so beautiful and true!

Blessings to you new friend! I am honored to be following you on bloglovin' and GFC now. Found you through The Wiegands!

Happy Saturday!
xoxo.