devotional wednesday

Wednesday, August 1, 2012


{ source : the olive tree

Bless the LORD, O my soul;
and all that is within me,
bless his holy name!
~ psalm 103: 1~


susan jakovina said...

Have you added these to your shop. Each one is better than the one before! Just lovely.

Diary of a Brown Eyed Girl said...

Love this! New follower!

Mamasita said...

This one is my FAVORITE!!!! :)
You ROCK!
xo

Denise said...

"and all that is with in me"... that is where i seem to trip up in the blessing the LORD.

thanks for the nudge today.

Unknown said...

Love this :)

Anonymous said...

We sang this for the first time in church a couple of weeks ago. I cried through the entire song. Just shows we were created to worship. And what an Awesome God we serve!!!

Kelly said...

Seriously one of my favorite verses!
Your prints are fabulous girl.
Keep em comin'

Thea Nelson said...

Beautiful--and beautifully timed. This verse has been my food this week! Thanks Christina!

Contemplating Beauty said...

Do you know the Jeff Deyo song that sings this over and over?! SO amazing!

17 Perth said...

This is one of my favorites!!! I love the print--- and that song!

Unknown said...

love that print! so cute & just perfect.

Elle Sees said...

Love this!