ocean blues.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012


{ source + where to buy = eigarboart}

{ source + where to buy = truly sanctuary }

On my mind this Tuesday:


Hubs has the ocean blues.

We watched Soul Surfer this weekend, that didn't help the cause.

One day I might take up his offer to sell everything and move to Maui.

The thought of Maui made me think of shaved ice...and now I want some.

What is on your mind this Tuesday?
17 Perth said...

Shaved ice and maui? Yes please. On my mind---I think I must get that I surf onesie for my sister's newborn. Too cute.

lauren said...

that car is amazing looking :) my dream.. haha

Jess said...

i'm glad you guys were out of the path... let's hope this tornado season is very, very mild! last weekend was enough. have a great week!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmm dole pineapple soft serve yogurt sounds divine right about now!! I could eat a vat of that and cruise around in the sweet car you posted!!! Ha and to think I live at the beach and still crave these things. :p

Online Parenting Class said...

lovely!:D

susan jakovina said...

If you move to Maui, I will move to Maui.
Loved that movie! Such a strong message for young girls.
Shaved ice....mmmm....

jaquelyn {mama thoughts} said...

Love these ocean blues! & Soul Surfer is a great movie. :)