blogs.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012


{ source + where to buy = colette bream}



{ source + where to buy = bartinki}




{ source + where to buy = milloo}

well folks call it baby brain, but I don't have much to write about...

soooooooooo

I am going to share a few post I enjoyed reading today.

Maggie @ this little life of mine....got a new puppy...I told her one of my favorite smells is puppy breath.

life, love and babies had a funny and sweet post about being pregnant

If you haven't read the short and the sweet of it...your missing out.

While your at it check out my blogger friend Susan...she has never had a Dr. Pepper :)

p.s. how cute are those fox tails...!??
Kelly said...

steph's post was so funny and true!
how much longer???

Unknown said...

I love these tails!

rooth said...

Ha- those tails are so terribly cute!

stephanie said...

awe thanks for the shout out girl! glad you could relate to my post! ; ) i love that scarf and that little clutch! so cute!

Susan said...

Awwww! I've been checking daily...you must have posted this later than usual yesterday.
How are you feeling friend???
xo

Katie*Belle said...

I'm loving that scarf!

Raquel said...

I love the smell of puppy breath too & how they hiccup... nothing is cuter than puppy hiccups!!!

Mamasita said...

YOU ARE JUST THE SWEETEST!!!
Thanks for the shout out :) Miss Bailey... puppy extrodinnaire... pulled my bathroom rug into the living room this morning and chewed away while I made coffee! :) Busy little BEE!
THIS JUST IN: I ordered my ikabag THIS MORNING!!!!!!! It is yellow and has the flap with the bike on it!!!!!!!!! OMG so excited!!!!!
Thanks again for the love!
xo,
Maggie

milloo said...

Hello,

thank you for featuring my striped pouch :)

All the best
Konstantinos

Unknown said...

Lovely, Christina, thank you!