dancing.

Thursday, January 5, 2012


{ source + where to buy = two string jane}
{ source + where to buy =louisest art}


{ source + where to buy = stella maria }


We like to turn the music up real loud and dance in our house ... a few of my kiddos favorite ones to dance to are : Eye of the Tiger, Man in the Mirror, Oh Praise him, I've just seen a face, and many more.

The other day Elisabeth asked to hear Baby by Justin Bieber so naturally I played her THIS song instead...I wanted to give her some what of a chance to have good taste in music...

What songs get you dancing?


Raquel said...

lol, yes please stop everyone from liking Justin Bieber... yikes I find him so be so annoying... maybe if I was 10 years younger lol

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Anything by Mika or Gotan Project. :)

Susan said...

I will never get the image of you and your kiddos going crazy to the Ramones out of my head now!

Unknown said...

I love the artwork in this post! Yes, get her liking the good stuff first :)

Kelly said...

the ramones I LOVE IT!
when my boys were tiny they loved eye of the tiger. lately for them it's been 'teach me how to dougie." it sort of kills me that they like rap. :/

Mamasita said...

Eye of the Tiger is the BEST song to dance to!
We love to get out maracas and dance to salsa music :)
happy thursday friend,
xoxo.

Charlotte said...

Oh dear, all of the kids have beiber fever. Sadly i have to admit that I quite like that song.. Maroon 5 and Rihanna have me dancing x

... said...

Ha ha! I love it! :) Oh...for sure "Listen To Your Heart" :)

katygirl said...

um duh. justin bieber is GREAT taste in music. don't you konw who you're dealing with here?

also, i need the deer print now.

Valley Girl said...

hmmmmmm. dance parties. i had to put the coffee table on wheels so we could get our grove on more often and wheel that baby out of the way. seriously. my daughters have the craziest, most eclectic mix on their play list. a little beach boys, tom jones, gorillas, pipettes, white stripes, elvis, raul malo, the beetles, mika, really anything that isn't potty mouth or embarrassing to have to explain what the lyrics are talking about. rock on with your bad selves!!!!!

Alexa said...

Anything disco! ;) And Start Me Up by the Rolling Stones. ;)

Anonymous said...

love the colors in those pics! and awesome dance music- especially I've Just Seen A Face :)

My dance-crazy-in-my-pjs song is Dog Days by Florence + The Machine. Love.

Cailan said...

We love dancing too - though my kiddos tend to get rather stuck on songs. I may like Fleet Foxe's Lorelei but six times in a row is Enough!

Elle Sees said...

these are so delightful and fun!

Jenni Price said...

Hillsongs for kids is always fun :) I blasted it in my son's room just this morning to get him up and out of bed for school.

Stephanie said...

We've been singing and dancing to our favorite song... This Little Light of Mine by Addison Road. When my grand daughter is here we listen to it at least 10 times every day. Seriously. I'm not kidding. Good thing I love it so much.