cake.

Friday, September 16, 2011





{ source + recipe = Apron of Grace}

HapPy FriDaY!!
Megan said...

Yum Yum Yum!!! This is so beautiful and looks extra yummy!

Patchie said...

Oh my gosh that looks so good. I need to try baking more cakes!

Stephanie @ henry happened said...

That cake is so super pretty! Love that lemony yellow!

Katie @ minivan diva said...

Too pretty to eat...almost!

Raquel said...

Gorgeous cake! I"m not the biggest fan of lemon desserts though. But I have a feeling this cake is better than average lemon desserts that I have had before

Emily Boyd said...

Those are both delicious and beautiful! Now I want some cake. :)

Susan said...

I would do anything (almost) for a slice right.now
Looks delish.

Kelly said...

that looks seriously delish!

Amy Witt said...

Omg this looks to die for!! :)
love your blog!!
Xoxo

Jazmin @ My Little Memory Jar said...

Mmmmmmm. Jeez, gotta have this right NOW!

♥Jazmin

rooth said...

That is so beautiful and I love lemon flavoured things!