Oreo's and Jude

Monday, June 13, 2011


{ source + how to = annies-eats}



Reason 273 Jude can not be left unattended for longer than 3.5 seconds:

The other day I went upstairs to make the beds...I heard silence, which as a parent is actually worse than loud noise. I went downstairs and Jude had gotten in the pantry and eaten probably 10 + fudge dipped Oreo's...I guess he wanted a snack?

So being the good parent that I am I laughed at him, and called hubs and told him... and we laughed some more.


Anonymous said...

those oreo cupcakes look amazing!!

arielle elise. said...

those look so delicious!! :)

Hannah {Culture Connoisseur} said...

Haha. I can only imagine the messy face and hands you had to clean up! :) At least it was oreos...when I was young I ate an entire plate of olives.

Katie @ minivan diva said...

an you blame the kid? Yum!!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha. I am with Jude. Fudge dipped oreos are my favorite. Fa-vo-rite.

Patchie said...

Oh, those both look so good!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

those Oreo balls are my favorite. They are so rich though.

PaisleyJade said...

hehe - yum!! Have been doing a bit of oreo baking here too lately, but doesn't look as divine as these pics.

http://www.paisleyjade.com/2011/06/mini-oreo-cheesecakes.html

Raquel said...

Ha, I would have done the same thing... my parents never had anything that tasty in the house though lol. He is developing a good palette.

Unknown said...

Holy yummy goodness!

Veronika Novotny said...

Oh my goodness, I feel like I've died and gone to yum heaven!! Seriously, these look SO good! I'm sure I would probably eat 10+ too. Hope you're having a fantastic Tuesday. xx veronika

Ashley said...

Yum!!! Houghton happenings sent me :)