thursday.

Thursday, May 5, 2011


{ source + how to = HERE}


Head on over to Playing Grown Up and check out this chalkboard for sale...all proceeds go to disaster relief .



recycled t-shirt bags
{source + how to = HERE}

This is true.

Dear Hubs,
please make me this. I'll bake you a cake if you do.

Love this dress.

What a great idea for fine motor skills. of course my little monster would just pull everything off.

Miss Roo would look darling in this.

Check out Shelter for the South

National Day of Prayer + Cinco de Mayo = a pretty good Thursday.


Mamasita said...

Ok.... Your blog brings me the utmost inspiration and joy!!! :-)
Come over to my blog and sign up for the GIVEAWAY!!!! :-)
xxoo.

Unknown said...

It is a pretty good THursday! I love that dress with the petticoat, it's so much fun! Oh and the laundry basket storage idea - so good. I hate having to make little piles throughout the bedroom come laundry day. I need to pre-sort to make my life a little nicer!

Raquel said...

Oh that dress is awesome! It makes me want to go play dress up or have a tea party!

Jenni Price said...

Love the dress and love the basket drawer-both are awesome!

Vintage Precious said...

Lovely ideas & projects! ♥