stars.

Wednesday, February 16, 2011






"He counts the stars and calls them each by name." Psalms 147:4


I grew up in the country and one of the things I miss, is the night sky. You could see hundreds, thousands, millions of stars in one night...beautiful. Now I live in suburbia...not quite the same effect on the stars. They are dim. Often blocked by clouds or street lights.


Can you image God counts and knows the stars by name!? His knowledge is infinite. Those are just stars, so think about how much more he knows and cares for you. His vision is never cloudy or blinded. He is the ultimate know-er.


So, if you are feeling dim or lonely reach out to the one who made it all.

Unknown said...

So last weekend we went on a getaway and the first thing I said upon our late arrival was, LOOK! THERE ARE STARS!! It's been awhle...but it made me SO HAPPY to see them again!

Melissa: Write it in Lipstick said...

I havent looked up at the stars in awhile. I guess it's time to stop and look up :)

Write it in lipstick

Unknown said...

Love this. Its easy to keep our eyes on the ground and distract ourselves day to day... but i find when i feel closest to God i am ALWAYS looking up.