DeVoTIoNAl WeDnEsdAY~

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

you can find these cute cards HERE


AWESOME:
awe.some
[aw-sum]
The dictionary describes the word awesome as the following:
1.) inspiring awe, an awesome sight
2.)
showing or characterized by awe
3.) as a slang meaning very impressive

I would say that most of us, myself included, use the word awesome as a slang. I even have sign on the right side of my blog stating " if you are here you are awesome" ( which of course is true!)

So I went on a little Google search for the word awesome. I decide I need to break it down and look at the meaning of the word awe.


Awe:
an overwhelming feeling of reverence, admiration, fear, etc., produced by that which is grand, sublime, extremely powerful

Rarely in life do we cross many things that leave us in Awe. We can rejoice and know our God is truly one of the awesome things in life

"How awesome is the LORD Most High, the great King over all the earth!" Psalms 47:2


God you truly are still more awesome than I know


kayla rotola said...

love it. we really do serve and awesome God.