Photowall + discount code!

Wednesday, November 25, 2020








I'll keep you safe, you keep me wild - I'm taking to you hubs (@3917_daniel )// Can you guess who is the safe one and who is the wild one? // I'm LOVING these prints from @photowall_sweden and I'm so happy I teamed up with them! These are high quality post prints with the wooden hangers include! I received my order in a matter of days. It was so easy to put together I did it by myself without the hub's help...and if you know me in real life you know that's kinda a big deal. GREAT NEWS!! Photowall is offering you a 25% discount code! USE CODE: cschergen25 💫 #hangingphotos #woodenphotoframe #nyc #newyorkcity #newyorknewyork #illkeepyousafe #youkeepmewild #illkeepyousafeyoukeepmewild #christmasdecor #christmastree #tinychristmastree #homedecor