Christmas 2019

Friday, January 3, 2020
















Christmas 2019 // it.was.magical // maybe my favorite Christmas to date // I've been feeling a little convicted over how much I do and don't share on this little blog - some photos I want to keep just to myself - this Christmas being one of those times // Christmas Eve elves + donuts + shatto milk // sibling present exchange // the real reason for the season // standing room only //  one more sleep // snacks + presents with the grandparents // opps. Duplicate gifts - complete panic + tears // it's going to be ok // tears + getti g out of bed // will hot chocolate + games make it better - yes // laughter and pizza in the kitchen until almost midnight // GO TO BED !! // let's get to work // Christmas tree twinkles // Christmas morning // so many smiles // how did you know !? I love it // comfy + purses + controllers + doll house + goats + music + moons + Baylor's birthday // toys + opening + cleaning + playing // ham + grandparents + cousins // missing a few cousins // happy birthday Jesus //